Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

When I wrote graffiti my name was Slop

So for our 3rd project in Digital Design Aesthetics we had to create a game jacket for our own game concept. The basic premise of my game was street and and level manipulation. The player could use street art the alter the environment to get to higher places and solve puzzles. I had a lot of fun with this one, I got to apply do some of my own street art without actually "tagging" anything physically (because I don't have the balls or stealth skills to actually "tag" a building/wall).

Note: Click on em if you wanna see the extra goodness

thumbnails





roughs




comps




Aaaaaand the Final



I've got about a week left till I head back to Houston, but I've got one more project to post. I also have a plan to be productive....hopefully, over the break.

2 comments:

  1. good eye, I actually didn't type that I just found the teen rating image for the back and front...ass

    ReplyDelete