Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Swag and Disorder

Hey everyone I know it's been a while since my last post. A couple of cool things happened. I got Get Dat Swag into the Telfair Museum of Art! The Telfair has an event called PULSE that happens once a year and features interactive artwork. With the help of a New York game curated group called Babycastles I got Get Dat Swag to be set up in the museum. Babycastles held a workshop for making your own arcade cabinet so a bunch of people that attended got together to make a cabinet for my game! Here are some pictures of the GDS cabinet.

Starting Out...



The Finished Cabinet


There was also a little SWAG button that played a swag audio clip from the game and reset the game. It was really AWESOME to see people get together and make something really cool for a game I made. I can't thanks babycastles enough for an awesome weekend.


Here's a video that makes me super happy every time I watch it: Kids playing Get Dat Swag

In other news, development for Disorder is going pretty well. We finally have all the story elements planned out and I've started working on the final level. I'll just leave this here for now....




No comments:

Post a Comment