Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Global Game Jam 2013

I participated in Global Game Jam again and I've gotta say I'm glad I made the transition to flixel from Flash. Using flixel definitely made things way easier and faster to implement. The theme this year was the sound of a heart beat. Our game strayed a bit from the theme but we did incorporate it in a way. Our game is called "Can I Take Dis Order?". Basically you play an old man (..starting to see a pattern here from the last GGJ) and you have to quickly make their orders by typing them out. Their order also depends on the way they speak. You can also spit or sabotage the food to relieve stress, but make sure your manager isn't watching. You can check out the game here:

http://saampahlavan.com/GGJ2013.html





No comments:

Post a Comment