Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We do what we must because we can.

If you haven't guessed what digital game Im making into a board game by now you've either not read this blog at all or have never heard of Portal(which is a shame, you should really just go play it right now, no really stop reading this and play it, then come back and read this...ill give you a minute....you finished it? Wasn't that amazing?!). Anyway here are some quick photos I took of the set pieces. I have yet to playtest it, but I can tell you that it's a cooperative version of Portal that must be played with 2 players. The main mechanic(the portals) are still there, each player controls his/her own portal(which corresponds to their color) and the goal is to reach the end of the testing chamber(like Portal). I'll post another update when I get a chance to test this out, enjoy these pics for now.







1 comment: