Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Bringing Swag back

It's been about a month since my last post. But I'm here to make a big announcement. Get Dat Swag is being ported to Unity! The game will now be titled - Get Dat Swag: The Secrets of Swag Island. I'm hoping to add more levels and more features to make the game packed full of chaotic fun.


I'm really enjoying Unity so far. Having a editor is awesome! I'm about 50% through recreating the original game. Once I do that I'll be prototyping new features and adding more levels. Additionally, this version will have controller support. If you would like to follow the game's progress you can visit the TigSource Devlog here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=33752.0

Possible New Features:
-More Levels
-Power-ups
-4 Players?
-Phat Beats
-More Swag!

When will it be done? I don't know, but as soon as I finish recreating the main level I'll be putting it up on my site for testing and feedback. Hopefully I'll continue to update the Unity web version whenever there's a big change.


Play the original Flash version here: http://saampahlavan.com/getdatswag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment