Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Disorder Update#5

Working on Disorder has gone pretty smoothly. Design for Level 1 is done we just need to make it look pretty and add some narrative stuff. Our sound designer is doing a great job and now we have the sound/music change depending on what "world" you're in. Here's a shot of some new art for level 1.


Beta is due in about a week so we'll see how that goes. On another note I think some of my programming skills are improving. I easily moved some of the code around the other day and I think it was thanks to the way I set up most of the classes. I still need to practice some class hierarchy stuff, but I think I'm heading in the right direction. I also registered for classes next quarter which was weird because it was the last time I'd be doing it.....welp that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment