Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Set Your Goals (Winter Break 2010)

In case you read my last post, this was the future post I was talking about. I've made a list of a couple of goals I'd like to achieve over my winter break. I don't plan on getting all of these things done because I've got places to go and people to see(not really...well...maybe a little). So here's the list:

1.Learn Flash and Actionscript

2. Create New Banners for the Blog

3. Make more portal puzzles

4. Update Student Website

5. Make 8-bit Music

6. Get Personal Board Game to Alpha

7. Do some life Drawing

8. Do some Digital Painting

Another note about the last post: If you want to check out some more of the art for my group's game pitch project or some cool art in general check out our animators/artist's deviant art page

http://secv.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F#/d334qs5

My next post will probably be about a new blog banner....GET EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment